Many icon sites give away free icons in black or white stroke but require you to sign up for a membership to design in color. We can bypass this relatively easy using Figma’s Pen tool.
- Outline the area you want to fill.
- Add the fill property and choose the color you want.
- Move the vector behind the icon.
- Repeat step 1-3 for all areas you want to fill.
- Select every item and frame selection.
- Export this frame as a PNG or SVG.
After exporting the image, I uploaded it to Backblaze and linked it to my Notion page as an icon.